BENEFITS OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS TAKING AN ADVANCED CPR CLASS
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation or commonly known as CPR, is a vital life-saving emergency procedure, in order to maintain brain function during a cardiac arrest, through artificial ventilation until the spontaneous blood circulation and breathing is restored. CPR is recommended for those with abnormal breathing or no breathing response.
CPR is a method which involves compressing the chest of the casualty, between 5- 6 cm or 2.0- 2.4 Inches, for adult, almost 100- 120 times per minutes. Mouth-to-Mouth ventilation may also be used by rescuer for artificial ventilation. The main important thing in CPR is correct chest compressions, to be performed by the trained rescuer. The main objective of CPR is to restore partial flow of blood to the brain and heart, which can delay rapid tissue death and the casualty may get more time for successful resuscitation, without suffering permanent brain damage.
The CPR method is one of the most used and most prescribed techniques, in the emergency of a cardiac arrest. Thus, CPR is one of the most important first aid techniques to be learned, for medical and non-medical professionals.
CPR is sought as a life-saving method in case of cardiac arrest casualty. Thus, it is very vital, even for non-medical professionals to learn CPR. Colorado Spring CPR courses are such advanced courses for Non-Medical professional who might be the first one to respond in case of an emergency at their workplace.
BENEFITS OF ADVANCED CPR AND AED COURSES –
The advanced CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) courses can be of great use in case of an emergency. Below are the reasons why a non-medical professional must do such courses.
- The course will teach you the basic life-supporting skills, the correct techniques for effective chest compressions.
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator or AED, and devices such as bag-mask for artificial ventilation.
- You will learn early recognition and timely management of respiratory and cardiac arrest.
- Airway management and stroke or choke management due to foreign body obstruction for the casualty in case of an emergency.
- The course is designed and structured by the American Heart Association (AHA) and is taught by AHA certified instructor and AHA guidelines are strictly followed.
- Upon the completion of the course, all the participants receive an AHA Heart Saver Certification, which is useful in a lot of ways.
Colorado Springs CPR courses and AED courses are must to do Heart saver CPR and AED certification courses, in order to learn advanced Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, correct chest compression methods for children as well as for adults.