Typist Jobs 2021 – Eligibility, Openings for Freshers and Experienced, Selection Process
A successful Typist is liable for typing up organization documents and data, comprising correspondence, reports, and policies. Typists operate on typewriters, word processors and also can do many other clerical duties. If you are searching for a flexible job, becoming a Typist fits the bill because many job-sharing, part-time, and temp roles are available.
A Typing Jobs may be any job that needs you to type on your computer or a laptop. Through this page, you will get all the latest details about the Typist Jobs. Acquire complete information of Typist Employment like eligibility criteria, requirement, skill, roles, selection process, and many more. Register now and be well informed regarding all the Sarkari jobs for Typist for free.
Typist Job – Eligibility Criteria and Requirement:
There are no high qualification requirements, but it is beneficial to grade A-D in GCSEs, particularly in Maths and English. You should have experience as a Data Entry Clerk, Typist, or Data Entry operator. You should have strong English skills. A high school diploma or similar qualification is generally compulsory to apply for Typist Vacancy.
Typists need to know how to perform more with PCs than just using word processing software. Typing speed for various kinds of typing and transcription jobs may differ significantly. Knowledge of punctuation, proper spelling, and grammar is essential when completing a project or emailing a client. It is vital to keep client detail safe and confidential.
Typist Responsibilities And Roles:
- Typists use PC or laptops to create letters, reports, and other documents.
- Interact with the customer or employer about job features and queries.
- Learn about the different types of word processing apps.
- Print the finished task and make copies of it.
- Mail, submit, or electronically dispatch finished assignments to the employer or client.
Typist – Selection Process:
Many government organizations release the Typist Recruitment Notification from time to time only on the official website to fill up various posts of Typist. The recruitment for the Typist post will be made through an online exam, and the online test will be held in two phases.
Phase 1 of the online exam will be similar for all applicants, despite the post they are going for under the organization, and Phase 2, is another multiple-choice exam of 120 marks. Qualifying phase 2 will lead the applicants to the final part of the recruitment process, the Skill Test.
As given in the official notification, the minimum requirement is that the candidate’s typing speed must be 30 words per minute. A merit list will be prepared after the conclusion of all the stages of the hiring procedure.
How to Fill The Online Application Form For Latest Typist Jobs?
- First of all, go to the official website and check for the latest Typist job updates.
- Press on the required Junior Clerk cum Typist Job openings that you wish to apply for the post.
- Read all the information provided, like eligibility, salary, selection procedure, and more.
- If you are willing to apply for the latest Typist recruitment, press the online link or download the offline form.
- Fill the form with all required details and cross-check the provided information before submitting the application form.
- Upload your certificates, scanned photo, and signature, and pay the application fee, if any.
Check for latest and recent Junior Clerk cum Typist employment for both fresher’s and experienced candidates here. We update our website daily with the current Typist Job vacancies accessible in different locations and organizations. Stay tuned with us for the latest updates on the Typist Jobs across the country and state.