Why the AIBE Dates are Shifted this Year?
Amidst the pandemic, a lot of things have changed, shifted and done in a new way. If you are a law aspirant waiting to start your practice, then according to India’s Bar Council, clearing the AIBE exam is a must. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the exam dates have been shifted a few times. The Indian Bar Council has now revised the AIBE dates 2021 yet again. According to the governing body, the law exam will be conducted on 30th May 2021. This is the 16th AIBE exam that’s going to be undertaken by BCI. The examination was first conducted in the year 2011 and then twice every year after that.
Where the next batch’s form filling process has already commenced, the awaited results of AIBE 15 was released by BCI on 30th March 2021. All the candidates who took an attempt can check the results on the official website. Those who are planning to take the exam in this attempt should mark the calendar.
|Application form fill up, opening date||26th December 2020|
|Last date of the online registration||30th April 2021|
|Online fee payment’s last date||4th May 2021|
|AIBE admit card’s availability||12th May 2021|
|AIBE exam date||30th May 2021|
These are the important dates that BCI releases for the students.
Steps to fill your application form for AIBE 2021
All those students preparing for their next attempt would probably know how to fill the application, but for those who are doing it for the first time, here are the steps.
- First, you need to register online through the official website of BCI.
- Once your registration is done, the next step includes filling in the AIBE application form’s details.
- After filling the application, you will have to upload the documents to proceed further.
Documents that have to be uploaded include:
- Advocate ID card
- Certificate of enrolment
- Scanned photo and signature
- Category and Disability certificate (If any)
4. In the next step, you will have to choose the test centre and the test language. Your examination will be conducted at that centre and the language you selected.
5. Next, you will have to pay the application fees for the examination. Your application will be processed further after that.
6. Post that, do check the fee payment status and then upload the challan.
7. After completing all these steps, you have to submit the application form.
The regular exam date, according to BCI, was set for 21st March 2021. After the pandemic’s situation worsened, the exam date was shifted to 25th April 2021. The final and current AIBE exam date is 30th May 2021.
Check all latest AIBE 2021 exam dates at https://www.shiksha.com/law/aibe-exam-dates . Know all 2021 AIBE dates such as result, application, admit card dates for AIBE 2021.